Cheap Esthost

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Quilt Tops Gone MIA!!---

Posted on 06:23 by Unknown
Remember me posting about the quilt top I was going to quilt to send off to the “Quilts For Japan” drive? I’m sure I’m not the ONLY Quilter this happens to, but….I could see that top so clearly in my mind, I thought I knew right where it was, and I looked and looked and looked and I can’t find it! WHERE could it go? I know it hasn’t left the basement. I KNOW I haven’t used it for another donation
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Cordova, Here I come!
    I’ve got 3 hours until I’m forcing myself to bed at 9pm. I am so stinking excited I can barely stand it. I fell in love with Alaska just ove...
  • Yard Sale Saturday!
    I’m getting another late start this morning….I had one of those nights where you wake up with foot cramps at 3am and the only thing to do is...
  • Afternoon Additon --- Free Kindle book!
    And we’re off! Heading out to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert…and meeting up with friends after for dinner. It should be a fun evenin...
  • More Backing Fun!!
    I SERIOUSLY needed to get on the ball and get some stuff done when we returned home. Deadlines were looming, so much needed instant attentio...
  • What NOT to Wash!!
    Busy quilters with distracted minds! Doesn’t this describe the majority of us to a T? Or to a Q? I came home from Oak Ridge, Tennessee and e...
  • Quiltmaker Magazine 100 blocks Retreat!
    August 2012 is going to be a busy busy month! Williamsburg,Virginia has been named the site of the FIRST EVER Quiltmaker Magazine 100 blocks...
  • Tuesday that feels like Monday!
    Did you have a good weekend? I hope that if you ARE in the US, and were able to use that three day weekend to your best advantage, that you ...
  • Huntsville Alabama….
    My time in Huntsville is winding down! Today I am off to Athens Alabama for a Sister’s Choice workshop this afternoon! But checkout time isn...
  • Huntsville, Continued!
    Saturday was full of strips, strings and spider-webby things!Sometimes it is really a kick to watch “really restrained” quilters dig deep an...
  • Evening Addition: Free Kindle Book!
    This is a re-post of a post that blogger deleted when doing their "whatever" over the past couple days!Just when I thought there w...

Categories

  • bonus triangles
  • Christmas Lights

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (459)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (51)
    • ►  October (52)
    • ►  September (43)
    • ►  August (45)
    • ►  July (46)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (31)
    • ▼  March (33)
      • News from the “Horse’s Mouth!”
      • Thinking Twice! ((No, Three Times!))
      • Quilt Tops Gone MIA!!---
      • Waking Up on Spin!
      • Another Free Kindle Book!
      • Those “Bonus” Triangles!
      • Show & Tell Sunday!
      • It’s just a DAY TRIP!
      • Where Everybody Knows Your Name ---
      • A Day In Raleigh!
      • I Need Your Vote!!
      • Free Kindle Book (and a bit of spring!)
      • Thank You ---
      • Oscar and the Rainbow Bridge...
      • A Heart for Japan ---
      • The most beautiful thing!
      • Questions for Quiltville!
      • Antiques Thrill Me!
      • The Hours In Between!
      • Bed Turning!
      • Across The Smokies!
      • Yes!! Spring!!
      • Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign!
      • Seen Around Quiltfest!
      • A little bit of THIS!
      • Time is short!
      • Another Free Kindle Book! (And a Taste of Tennesse...
      • Tea & Tell At Helga’s House!
      • Friendly Faces in Far Away Places!
      • A Fitting Place, A Place of PIECE!
      • Quilt Fiesta! And The Winner Is……
      • Time for a bit of Creative Mojo!
      • Good Morning, Jetlag….
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (8)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile